Saturday, April 01, 2006

Digging Out

I have been back to the office for about two months. It has been a time of “digging out” from under all the backed up work that could not be done from home. Emails are down in the 1700 range and slowly reducing.

I was supposed to head to the hospital next week, but there was a scheduling “glitch” and the next visit will be in May. I suppose things are going well enough to postpone a month. I caught some bug and have been fighting it for almost a month. I now understand why there is so much caution. Being immune suppressed, the best strategy is to not get sick in the first place! I should buy stock in Purell.

It has been interesting being back. So far, several people have called asking me to talk with their friends or families who are facing ESRD. Those conversations have been very fruitful and fulfilling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home