Sunday, January 29, 2006

Back in Public

Last weekend was my first weekend back in public. After being quarantined for these months, it was nice to be out and about. I head back to the hospital this week to see if there are any “issues” with being out. So far, things seem fine in spite of the height of the flu season and being around a couple of thousand people.

Back in the office (and I moved to another office), it is as if I never left. A church office is like stepping in a river. The water continues to rush about if you put your foot in or take your foot out. Some of the conversations were the same as when I left. However, coming back to them was not the same. I guess new leases on life give you another insight.

I made it back to the usual schedule of events and held up energy-wise. I forgot how long some days could be – especially Wednesdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home